Black Ops Cold War (COD Cold War) are completely unrelated. Here's why:

Australia forum discussion to read or write your topic.
shamima02551

Black Ops Cold War (COD Cold War) are completely unrelated. Here's why:

Post by shamima02551 »

Cold Transferring a Call (Customer Service Practice):
This happens when a customer service rep connects you directly to another department or person without speaking to them first. They wouldn't know why you're calling or what you need.

Banned from Call Afghanistan Phone Number List of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (Gaming Penalty):
This is a penalty applied by Activision, the game developer, for violating the game's terms of service. Reasons for a ban could include cheating, using unauthorized software, verbal abuse, or other disruptive behavior.

There's no connection between these two concepts. Cold transferring is a customer service practice, while being banned from COD Cold War is a penalty for breaking the game's rules.

If you're interested in learning more about:

Cold Transferring: I can explain the downsides of cold transferring in customer service and alternative approaches.
Being Banned from COD Cold War: I can't provide specific details about your ban (as that's between you and Activision), but I can give you some general information about Activision's ban appeal process (at your own risk, I can't guarantee success).
Let me know which topic you'd like to explore further.