The Start of Your Dream Career or the Road to Success

Discuss about mobile phone number list.
pahar2022

The Start of Your Dream Career or the Road to Success

Post by pahar2022 »

Desislava showed an interest in information technologies from an early age and graduated from the Varna University of Economics with a bachelor's degree in "Informatics". You can get to know her, her history at Advance Academy and the path to the IT sector in the following lines: Introduce yourself in a few words. My name is Desislava Hristova, 23 years old. I am from Obzor, but I have been living in Varna for 10 years. Since my childhood, I have been interested in information technology and this motivated me to focus on this field. I am currently working as a Software Developer at Nanotec BG, this is also my first job in this field. I also have experience as a sales consultant. I graduated from PGI Dr. "Ivan Bogorov" with a specialty in "Economic Information Assurance" - city of Varna. I also have a bachelor's degree in "Informatics" at the University of Economics Varna. For me, having a university degree was not enough because it gives us a foundation but does not provide us with enough knowledge to develop professionally.

For this I decided to enroll in the Front End Fundamentals course at Advance Academy, where I acquired and improved a lot of new knowledge that helped me professionally. I found out about the academy from my colleagues at the university who were also part of it, as well as from advertisements on social networks. I chose Advance Academy because of the good reviews and the young teaching staff. How did the search for a job/internship go after the end of the course, what should your colleagues pay attention to? It was very Ivory Coast Phone Number List difficult for me to find a job, it took me 6-7 months of searching, waiting and submitting CVs. Even after I finished my higher education and before I started the course at Advance Academy, I started to look for open positions, but in truth, at the moment it is very difficult for a student without internship and experience to realize himself in this field. The problem is that most employers require at least 2 years of experience and finding a job is mostly a matter of luck.

That shouldn't make you give up because you don't know where your luck will come from, like it did for me. Stay motivated and keep looking! What's your work day like during a pandemic? Until recently I was home-office. In both cases, my day passes normally, without unnecessary tension. The situation is definitely not the same as before the pandemic, but it is relatively calm. What are your future plans? My plans for the future are to realize myself in the field I am in, as well as to build a career. I still have a lot to learn to keep growing. What message will you give to the future students of the Academy? If you want to develop in the IT field and wonder where you can get adequate knowledge and skills, choose Advance Academy. Here you will get a good foundation and guidance in the work process from a young and ambitious team! A course provides a lot of new knowledge and opportunities, as well as positives in finding the job you want! I am satisfied with the teachers' attitude towards the students and especially with their way of teaching.