Nicole's Adventure in the World of Computer Modeling

Discuss about mobile phone number list.
pahar2022

Nicole's Adventure in the World of Computer Modeling

Post by pahar2022 »

Nicole is only in 4th grade, but she has already gone through 3 Advance Academy trainings. She shows a strong interest in programming and even signed up for a computer modeling competition and finished in second place in the whole of Bulgaria, which is a great pride for her and for the Academy. You can get to know Nicole and her success in the following lines: Introduce yourself in a few words. Hello! I am Nikol Krasimirova Kostova from the city of Varna. I study at school 7 "Nayden Gerov" secondary school IV D class. How did you decide to enroll in a programming course? I decided to enroll in Advance Academy because together with friends we spent our time after our online studies at school presenting our projects in the Scratch program. Gradually, it started to become more and more interesting to us, and I decided to enroll in additional courses. What courses did you take at the academy? When my mom and I discovered Advance Academy on the Internet, I was immediately sure that I would enroll. We started looking at what was on offer and so I chose the two summer courses.

Programming and Creating Websites with WIX. I couldn't wait to start the course. After we started, I also really liked the teacher Kalina Ivanova, who explained and helped us during the training and so captivated and inspired me that I expressed a desire to continue studying. That's why I also enrolled in the year-long course: KANO and Scratch Programming. I enjoyed building and racing robots the most. Tell us a little more about the competition. Why did you decide to enroll? When at school, a lady told us about a computer modeling Honduras Phone Number List competition, I decided to sign up without much thought. I felt prepared. After all, I attend the academy and I'm ahead of the material! How many rounds was the race? How many children were you? The competition was in three rounds: In the first one, which was municipal, I did excellently - first place in the graduating class. About 38 children from my school showed up, including two of my classmates. In the next round, which was regional, I was in third place out of 44 children from Varna region.

In the third round the national one, out of a total of 42 children from all over Bulgaria: I am in 2nd place. I enjoy this achievement thanks to Advance Academy. What advice would you give to future academy students? Dear future students, you won't go wrong if you enroll too! The teachers here are very kind and good! We are waiting for you at the academy for new adventures and successes! Nicole is wonderful and an inspiration to us! It shows us how smart and capable our children are. There is nothing that makes us happier than to see young, successful and radiant children! This is exactly why we have developed so many children's programs - Computer Science Program for children grades 1-7 , Web Development Program for students grades 5-12 , Individual programming courses for children grades 1-12 , Summer programming courses for children 1-12 class . The Academy is the largest and most modern IT training center in Eastern Bulgaria, licensed by the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training. The portfolio includes training for beginners and advanced students in several areas - Information Technology and Digital Marketing, as well as one of the most developed STEM programs for children from 1st to 12th grade.