Words related to light arranged like a tree diagram

Discuss about email list.
ashamoni56776

Words related to light arranged like a tree diagram

Post by ashamoni56776 »

Another benefit is that it makes it easier to make decisions later on, such as, ``This motif doesn't suit the services the company provides,'' or ``This color looks similar to the image I have in mind.'' Step 2. Increase withdrawal through input Instead of starting to think of ideas as soon as you have organized the information, you will provide input through information gathering. When thinking about the design of a website, search for competitor sites or sites with similar target users on Pinterest, matome , muuuuorg, etc.

and take screenshots (for logos, use Pinterest, Logostock, Shutterstock, etc.) To do). Magazines, advertisements, and animations are also a treasure trove of inspiration. Be proactive in checking designs Taiwan Email List in other media as well. Results searched on Pinterest We also recommend brainstorming and creating mind maps in order to widen the range of input search axes (there are many detailed articles about brainstorming and mind maps, so I won't go into details). For example, let's assume that we are doing input work on the theme of "light.

" When you think of light, you can list up as many words as you can think of, such as ``sun'', ``the three primary colors of light'', ``spotlight'', ``reflection'', etc. Then, from among them, I search on platforms such as Google image search and Pinterest, focusing on ideas that seem good for the current project, and provide a lot of input. (simple mind map) Another key point when inputting information is to not just take screenshots, but to analyze and ask yourself, ``Why did I think that particular design would be helpful?'' ``The Mincho font is thin and gives it a delicate impression,'' or ``The slightly brownish border of the illustration creates a warm atmosphere, giving it the feel of a women's magazine.