The Audiences That Work Best to Achieve Conversions With Facebook Ads

Discuss about email list.
salma12345

The Audiences That Work Best to Achieve Conversions With Facebook Ads

Post by salma12345 »

Every time I give a Facebook Ads training I have to get my act together. You have to be up to date on the subject, something that is not always so simple in the day to day projects of our own and clients. Carlos Bravo one It's stressful but it brings a lot. I always learn new things. Even in the same classes I discover new things. Don't tell anyone because otherwise they will start charging me instead of paying me for the sessions... audience Photo Rights This post however, is not really the result of new knowledge. Having contact with students helps you above all to better understand what is not understood . The subject of audiences on Facebook seems to be one of those fields that generate confusion.

To better understand what I am going to explain next, I recommend you review a post about the phases and the conversion funnel of Facebook Ads . Contents [ hide ] 1 Custom audiences for sale with Facebook Ads 1.1 Retargeting public to people who have already bought from you 1.2 Retargeting public to people who have added products to your cart 1.3 Personalized audience of people signed up for your newsletter 1.4 Retargeting public who have visited product files in the last 7 days Custom audiences for sale with Facebook Ads I always say one thing. The more you know about your audience, the less segmentation you need. In the case of personalized audiences for sale, it is not necessary to use magic circles since we know exactly who they are. I explain. Retargeting audience to people who have already bought from you This is easy. These are people who have already bought from you in the past.

It is a perfect audience because they have already trusted you. If you have done a good job, they will surely be willing to buy from you again . When you already have many buyers, the ideal is to segment by product category or look for offers that already complement the first purchase. The more specific you are in what you offer, the greater probability of success you have at the Latest Mailing Database time of the sale. Retargeting audience to people who have added products to your cart You don't have much left to sell. In this group there are people who have left something in the cart but because of A, B or C they have not completed the purchase. It is true that there are many "curious" in this group who only want to see the shipping cost but are not quite ready to buy from you yet. It is therefore essential that you put this information several times on your website (header, product sheet, frequently asked questions, etc.). Custom audience of people signed up for your newsletter Undoubtedly the first two audiences are the most powerful.

They are those with which the highest conversion is usually achieved in Facebook Ads campaigns. In a perfect world we don't need more. In real life we ​​do not have a lot of traffic at the beginning. Very few stores reach a critical mass of at least 2,000 people who have added something to the cart in the last 7-30 days. Therefore one is obliged to take a step back. The next best thing is to target the people who are signed up for your newsletter . Some have probably already bought from you but many have not yet. Not all campaigns are profitable. It is not necessary to see only the short term. These ads can help you generate an audience of people who add products to the cart and therefore of higher quality. Retargeting public who have visited product sheets in the last 7 days Then there are those online stores that do not yet have many subscribers to their newsletter . The next option you have is to target people who have visited product listings in the last 7 days .