What Will You Do Differently Next Year in Your Business? – I Will Do This

Discuss about email list.
salma12345

What Will You Do Differently Next Year in Your Business? – I Will Do This

Post by salma12345 »

There is very little left for the end of the year. Despite being in the best sales dates with your e-commerce, you should start thinking about what you will do differently next year. Carlos Bravo one In January or February of this year an idea for a new project came up. Without having carried out a market study in conditions, I launched without further ado. Throughout the year the bet was getting bigger and bigger in the form of accumulated product inventory. Take your business credit card to new heights. Honestly, it got a little out of hand. change business Adobe Stock Photo Rights Contents [ hide ] 1 Going from project to business in 12 months 2 The market evolves and you have to too 3 What I will do differently next year Going from project to business in 12 months I was lucky. Things are coming out. At this time we are billing between 600-1,000 euros a day thanks to the activity we are having on Amazon. In 2 weeks we will be break even with the project. In other words, we will have recovered the investment by adding all the sales expenses while still maintaining a stock of more than 25,000 euros in product. We have gone from project to business even a tad ahead of time (my idea was to be profitable on Three Kings). Don't get too euphoric either.

At the moment the project has not generated liquidity to maintain structure, pay salaries or new investments. I am also very clear about one thing. If we don't radically change the business, the project dies before we can reap the fruits we have sown. The market evolves and you have to too Doing exactly the same thing next year contains a great danger. The market evolves and the Pirkite el. Pašto duomenų bazę ir sukursite el. Pašto sąrašą greitai rules of the market change on the fly . You have to adapt to the game, the same techniques or plays no longer work. You have to reinvent yourself. The level of competition on Amazon in that niche will increase, the sales margin will drop accordingly. Advertising will be less profitable. For the same reasons as the first point. More competition, more advertisers. Product cost could increase. The investment has to be higher so the margin could go down. In my case it is a collector's item. Margins get worse when you buy more (short supply). What I will do differently next year This year I played it. Without realizing it at first because I have followed my impulses instead of keeping a cool head. That said, I was lucky. In 2018 things will change. Create a new own sales channel . Amazon is an unstable sales platform.

I had the account blocked for almost 7 days . I am going to strengthen the store to establish it as the main sales channel. Since we are going to launch the store internationally. Why bet for less? Invest in SEO . It is not my strong point. Here I will seek help to capture organic traffic. They say it's free, let's see if it's true... Invest more in advertising . I have not exceeded 300 euros per month in advertising. Honestly too little if you want to see results. You need the liquidity to build inventory for the holidays. Expand theme to new products . I like to think that I have a vague idea of ​​how the collecting market works. Expanding towards new themes will allow me to grow in a “simple” way. I will avoid the mistakes of 2017. Let's see how it goes. Therefore. If you haven't thought about doing anything different next year, give it some thought. It is dangerous not to reinvent yourself. You have to analyze the mistakes of the past well to learn from them and come out stronger. I'm not telling you anything new. The important thing is to do it. So do it!