My New Year's Resolutions for My Business in 2018

Discuss about email list.
salma12345

My New Year's Resolutions for My Business in 2018

Post by salma12345 »

On a personal level, I have never needed to make New Year's resolutions. In the professional field I slack more. Let's see if this post fixes it. Carlos Bravo 0 How always on these dates it's time to think about New Year's resolutions. On a personal level, I don't lack anything. I have a small family that gives me all the happiness in the world that I need. I play sports, I live a more or less healthy life, I learn new things every day, etc. New Year's resolution 2018Adobe Stock Photo Rights The discipline I maintain in my personal life cannot always be maintained in the same way in my business. Curious, right? For normal people, it tends to be the other way around. These are my plans for 2018. Contents [ hide ] 1 Do SEO from scratch 2 Perform web analytics in conditions 3 Implement online marketing automations Do SEO from scratch I would like to say that it is to improve the SEO of my main projects but for that I would have had to do something.

I have completely neglected web positioning because I did not need it to start. Now I want to enter a growth phase so I cannot afford not to take advantage of the organic traffic that Google could provide me within my niche. Do web analytics in conditions There is a phrase that says Kaupa Email Database & Byggja Email List Fljótt something like “paralysis by analysis”. When you move little traffic you cannot draw good conclusions from the data provided by web analytics. Now that I'm going to powerfully push traffic to the web, I need to know better what's going on. Therefore, it will be time for once to implement the theme well to draw conclusions that allow acting on the database . Implement online marketing automations This is a topic that I already gave importance to last year but even so I have not yet gotten serious about it.

Schedule email chains when there are abandoned carts, purchase tracking, etc. These are just two examples of processes that can be automated within e-mail marketing . I still think that it is one of the most powerful tools in online marketing but probably the least appreciated because of its bad reputation (eg spam topics ). It is curious that with the exception of SEO (this is not specialty) we implement and recommend many things to our clients. The projects themselves always come last. In 2018 I don't want to repeat the mistake of 2017 by being too focused on Amazon. This does not mean that we will abandon that channel because we would be idiots not to take advantage of it. What we will do is put the sales of our own online store at least at the same level. It is a challenge but it can be achieved . Well, as always I'll tell you.