I Give You an Idea – Copy a Successful Product

Discuss about email list.
salma12345

I Give You an Idea – Copy a Successful Product

Post by salma12345 »

There is nothing wrong with being “inspired” by business models or products that are already working in other markets. It may be the beginning of your own success story. Carlos Bravo 0 Today I should have titled the series "I copy you an idea". The concept of copycats is nothing new and has been applied for decades in the world of start-ups . In fact, my first adventure was the replica of a US company called. After 5 years we had to close. Curiously 2 or 3 years later too. copy cat Adobe Stock Photo Rights In Germany we have today the second public holiday. The 26 does not work either. One day you spend with her parents and another with his parents. As an approach, it's not bad, but if I think about the number of holidays that we already have in Spain, it's better not to add one more...

I have been talking to my older brother who has just closed a business project and is already looking for the next one. One of his ideas is to do just that. Copy an existing idea from one market and take it to another. To carry it out you have to take into account this: You can move within Αγοράστε βάση δεδομένων ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου και δημιουργήστε λίστα ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου γρήγορα the same geography if you copy an idea and take it to another sector . The "Airbnb of the..." sounds the same to you. You can be "inspired" by a business model in a country and implement it within yours (the classic model of copycat . Instead of copying you can also try to obtain exclusivity on the distribution in your country of the original brand.

It is the case that has made me lose the right to sell . If you think about the Chinese or at the time the Japanese, it is exactly what they do/did at the product level. The copy is the first step to achieve something superior over time. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as copyright and copyright are respected . Nor does it make sense to go to jail to start a business... In the end we all get inspired by something. Even the original has had some reference to doing what they do. It is a first step. The fact that it already works in a market reduces the risk of failure but obviously it is not a guarantee of success. In fact my own case of Coguan is the best example. It didn't work for us, but even so, it gave me a lot as an entrepreneur. Thanks to that “failure” I am doing what I like. So we can't say that everything has been bad either...