Creating Expectations Doesn't Make Sense

Discuss about email list.
salma12345

Creating Expectations Doesn't Make Sense

Post by salma12345 »

We could say that it is a universal topic but it requires special attention if you create a team. There are certain things that you should not do at any time. Carlos Bravo 0It is something that I take care of. Usually. I don't like to create false expectations , especially with people who work with me. The worst thing you can do is not deliver what you promised. Sometimes it is a communication problem but the result is usually the same.

expectations Adobe Stock Photo Rights When you have fallen into the trap there is no turning back. A plan B would have fit, but the other person expected plan A, so she is going to reject a proposal that , without having previously created false expectations, would have fit .If you employee contact list are not clear about the step you are going to take, do not communicate it. And less when it involves a third party. And even less so when you remove the possible surprise effect . Fulfilling expectations later does not contribute much. You just do that. Comply when if you had previously kept your mouth shut you would have had the possibility of surprising and overcoming them. Therefore. Even if you keep what you promised, it doesn't make sense.

So put up with the communication of good news until the time has really come to make it a reality. CATEGORIES Tips TAGS create expectations Share This AUTHOR Carlos Bravo Carlos BravoI like to do things. I launch projects, create companies, write books and run marathons. If you want to know the things that I have not mentioned yet you have to continue reading. NEW POST The options I am considering to double billing this year with my e-commerce OLD POST3 quick ideas to promote your local business COMMEN TS Word press (0) Facebook leave a reply Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with * Comment Notify me of follow up comments via e-mail Name *Email *Web Save my name, email and website in this browser for the next time I comment.