What if a product inquiry came through Instagram

Discuss about mobile phone number list.
pjan99268

What if a product inquiry came through Instagram

Post by pjan99268 »

I was curious as to why I wasn't receiving it, but after doing marketing for a fashion brand myself, I understood. The biggest problem was that there were so many customer inquiries coming in that it was difficult to manage them. And it was not easy to respond to Instagram inquiries, especially in real time. 1. Because it is difficult to manage customer inquiries 2. Because it is difficult to check DM in real time I think our channel team can solve the problem with this integration! 1. Insta DM, Kakao Talk, Naver Talk Talk What problems will arise if customer inquiries are received through multiple channels? ☐ It is difficult to respond in real time ☐ Consultations may be missed It is difficult to unify the quality of consultation response ☐ We need to analyze each consultation to see which consultations received the most.

Channel Talk can solve all of this! Channel Talk already provides free integration Laos Phone Number Data with external messengers. Of course, Instagram DM linking is also possible. Use the same counseling tool you used. Anyway, Channel Talk is done! If you run a shopping mall and also use Instagram, don't miss this opportunity. 2. Advantages of linking Instagram DM with Channel Talk You can never miss customer inquiries in real time. If you link Channel Talk and Instagram DM, you can reply to all messages in real time. It’s Gatcha! Don't miss any important or requested messages via Channel Talk! Even stories tagged can be responded to immediately! Check out our brand’s steamed pan! Consultation analysis can also be done easily. What if you get advice from someone who follows the same Instagram? You can respond by looking at previous history as well! Also classify Instagram DM consultations with consultation tags.

Both external messenger and site chat consultations can be analyzed with the same consultation tag. Check at a glance how much consultation is flowing in for each linked messenger. You can set automation rules exclusively for external messengers (to be updated) What if you use it with Instagram Lounge? Our brand branding UP! There are two ways to link Channel Talk with Instagram. Try inserting your Instagram feed into Channel Talk. Instagram Lounge integration guide (link) Check out the Channel Talk Instagram DM linking guide FAQ Q. All I need is an Instagram account? Only Instagram business accounts linked to Facebook pages can be linked 1-1. [Set up your Instagram account as a business account] 1-2. [Link your Facebook page to your Instagram business account] Q.