Interview with Stanislav Todorov

Discuss about mobile phone number list.
pahar2022

Interview with Stanislav Todorov

Post by pahar2022 »

Stanislav Todorov is the co-founder and marketing director at Advance Academy and an expert with 15 years of experience in the IT sector. With a bachelor's degree in Finance, a master's degree in Entrepreneurship and Marketing. At Advance Academy, he is responsible for business development, financial operations and marketing campaigns. The experience gained as the founder of SYMAX TV - a streaming Start Up gives him a strong understanding of the principles of client negotiations, project management and the teams behind them. Working at PFC Ludogorets 1945 as Director of Marketing and Sales adds additional expertise in the field of e-commerce, licensing and sponsorship. Stanislav is one of the lecturers in Advance Academy's free course - Digital Marketing Basics. What is your name? Stanislav Todorov or Stan introduced himself in a few words What do you do for a living - in one sentence? Marketing director of the largest IT academy in Eastern Bulgaria.

What did you want to be when you were little? Agent 007 What are your distinctive personal qualities? Workaholic, perfectionist, super ambitious What are you really good at? To create new things. Recognize at least one of your negative traits. Too rushed What throws you off balance? People's lack of interest. Do you have a hobby? What is it? LEGO helps with my stress Do you have a boyfriend? I have had something much more for over 13 years. What motivates you? Good luck! How many hours do you work a day? 12-4pm during Uruguay Phone Number List the week, 6-10am on weekends. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? And after 10? A little older, a lot wiser and hopefully part of the biggest IT academy in the Balkans. What advice would you give to anyone who has decided to follow your professional path? Don't count on it ever getting easier On the contrary, it's only getting harder. Tell me a funny incident from your job? Every day is fun as long as we're not putting out fires and chasing targets.

If you were a brand what would your motto be? Just Do It What's the most interesting business idea you've ever heard of? Every idea is interesting to become a business, however, there must be a business model behind it If you have 40 thousand dollars to start a business, what will it be? I will invest in crypto currencies. If you have in cash how do you double it in 24 hours? I'll find someone else with in cash and convince them to invest in my business idea. If you had three wishes, what would they be? May we be healthy, may the day be 48 hours and may the Bulgarians be one idea more positive. What is the last movie you watched? Genesis If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Negative thinking What is the perfect vacation for you? Away from civilization, out of reach, in a warm place with a cocktail in hand. What has changed with your life since becoming part of the IT field? Everything has become much more dynamic, innovative and interesting. Starting a professional career in the IT sector can really change your life. If you are ready to embark on this adventure, the Advance Academy team has prepared for you, training courses and programs that will give you everything you need for your successful start.