Interview with Viktor Todorov

Discuss about mobile phone number list.
pahar2022

Interview with Viktor Todorov

Post by pahar2022 »

Victor Todorov has been a lecturer at Advance Academy since the first year of the IT Academy. He graduated in computer science from VIA University, Horsens, Denmark. Already with almost 10 years of experience in the programming sector, he worked for American and Danish companies, and is currently a Senior iOS developer at Icuracy Group. There are over 200 completed projects and 150+ satisfied customers. Sam says that his goal in his work as an iOS app and game developer is not only to make the customer happy, but also to be amazed by the results. Today he will talk briefly about himself in the next interview. What is your name? Introduce yourself in a few words? My name is Viktor Todorov, I was born in Varna and I am 29 years old. What do you do for a living - in one sentence? Development of software programs and systems What did you want to be when you were little? Captain of a ship What are your distinctive personal qualities.

Patience humor endurance self-awareness self-confidence What are you really good at? In finding a solution to a problem Recognize at least one of your negative traits? I quickly become a ball of nerves What throws you off balance? Stupid people throw me off balance. Do you have a hobby? What is it? Playing tennis, going to the gym, reading books. Do you have a boyfriend? Yes What motivates you? The man next to me How many hours do you work a day? 10 Where do you see yourself in 5 years? And after 10? After Ukraine Phone Number List 5 on Earth after 10 on Mars, and actually being a manager of a large team of people, and having an app in the AppStore that is in the top 5 What advice would you give to anyone who has decided to follow your professional path? Not to give up and to believe in himself. I have had moments where I was on the verge of giving up, but I didn't. I moved on and am who I am now. Tell me a funny incident from your job? There are a lot of funny things because the team is unique and funny things happen every day.

Tell us a funny incident with a student? After the end of the course, we went to a bar with the students to have a drink, it was a lot of fun because they were with their diplomas like little students, and at the same time the glasses were raised high and the dancing was in full swing. If you were a brand, what would your motto be? If you believe you can, you're already halfway there! What's the most interesting business idea you've ever heard of? GPS for shopping stores to find a given product/clothing even faster. If you have 40 thousand dollars to start a business, what will it be? I will make a mobile app. If you have in cash how do you double it in 24 hours? I'll buy something for and then, using the gift of speech, resell it for double that. If you had three wishes, what would they be? 1. To be the founder of the Silicon Valley in Varna 2. To have a medicine for every disease 3. To have 10 more wishes What is the last movie you watched? Jumanji - The next level If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? To remove parasitic social networks so people can start communicating live again.