Interview with Daniel Djelebov

Discuss about mobile phone number list.
pahar2022

Interview with Daniel Djelebov

Post by pahar2022 »

What is your name Introduce yourself in a few words? My name is Daniel Djelebov and I am a Business Analyst at Astound Commerce. I am also one of the first and permanent lecturers at Advance Academy, as the course I lead is Quality Assurance, and in fact it is the course that the most students have completed and after which there is the highest percentage of professional realization. What do you do for a living - in one sentence? The Business Analyst is the bridge between the client and the contractor, his role is to understand exactly what the client needs and how it can be implemented, after which everything is described in detail in documentation that the whole team will work on. The success of a project depends the most on the Business Analyst. What did you want to be when you were little? Maybe I'll get big What are your distinctive personal qualities? I like to find solutions to tasks that at first glance seem intractable. I know how to keep calm and composure even with the most difficult clients and remain professional in the most difficult situations.

I like to analyze and plan everything What are you really good at? Hi-Level solutions and process optimization to achieve high quality in minimal time. Recognize at least one of your negative traits? Sometimes I am too meticulous with my desire to make things perfect. What throws you off balance? My wife At work - I don't like to face unsubstantiated claims. Do you have a hobby? What is it? Actually, my hobby is related to work - I like to analyze and organize various processes, it gives me pleasure. Do you have a boyfriend? No, but I am happily married. What motivates you? I get motivation from people counting on me and I can't let them down. How many Uganda Phone Number List hours do you work a day? There are days when I get home at 18, but there are days when I get home at 10, it all depends on current commitments. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? And after 10? Professionally, in 5 and 10 years, I see myself in the same company as a Business Analyst, only with more experience and more knowledge.

On a non-professional level I see myself on the lounger in front of the house with a drink in hand watching the kids swim in the pool while my wife gets her tan on. What advice would you give to anyone who has decided to follow your professional path? First of all, it is very important that a person sets the right goals for himself and then does not give in to the difficulties that he will encounter in order to achieve them, and they will not be few. What's the most interesting business idea you've ever heard of? Oh, business ideas a lot, and most of them are very interesting! Unfortunately, however, many of them remain only ideas, and others we cannot talk about due to confidentiality. If you have 40 thousand dollars to start a business, what will it be? This is a little money to start an independent successful business, I will look for investors and partners with whom we can possibly start something together. If you had three wishes, what would they be? World peace no I'm not kidding, no clichés! I would rather have more free time to spend with my loved ones.