I Feel That I Am a Illustrator Art Work

Discuss about mobile phone number list.
Ahad

I Feel That I Am a Illustrator Art Work

Post by Ahad »

It is mentioned in the video that introverts often feel "out of tune" with society. Have you ever felt the same way? Have you ever felt that you are a "marginal person" in society and have no friends? In life, there are actually people who need to consider themselves marginal or withdrawn, and the feeling of being out of place is quite common. Today, let's learn how to express these words in English with Xi Ping! How do you say "marginal people" in English? We often use the term "marginal" to describe people who are more autistic,

introverted, socially unsociable, unpopular, or poorly integrated. In English, there are actually many words that can be used to express similar concepts! misfit Combination of the roots mis- (wrong, bad) and fit (to fit in). And people who cannot integrate into a certain group or environment can naturally Illustrator Art Work
be used to refer to "marginal people, people who can't get along with others"! The English-English dictionary definition is: a person who is different from other people and who does not seem to belong in a particular group or situation. E.g: I felt like a misfit as no one seemed to really care or want me around. loner / lone wolf The adjective lone means "lonely",

and the extended word loner dictionary definition is someone who prefers to be alone or who has no friends (people who like to be alone or have no friends), often translated in Chinese as "people who like to be alone" , withdrawn people", of course, can also be used to refer to "marginal people". E.g: Social media brings us closer, but it turns more people into loners as well. Lone wolf is someone who prefers to be alone (a person who likes to be alone). It is often translated in Chinese as "a loner, a loner", and can also be used to mean "a marginal person". E.g: I had the reputation of being a lone wolf back when I w