Home Decor Stores on Instagram 5 Great Examples

Email Marketing Forum
sanjida845

Home Decor Stores on Instagram 5 Great Examples

Post by sanjida845 »

In English there is a very capacious stable phrase - "Eye candy". I like it, it's a cool image to represent something that pleases our eyes. So, for me eye candy is Instagram accounts of brands, shops and home decor masters. Warm and cozy, stylish and futuristic, bright and creative - they are catchy no matter what interior you choose for your apartment. Even the most notorious minimalist will not be able to pass by the feed of a well-built account dedicated to those pleasant little things that fill our home with a unique atmosphere, make just a house our home.

Today I will tell you about 5 of my favorite home decor Instagram accounts. British home decor store is located in Somerset. It was created by interior designer Fiona Cox of the BBC series Home Front in 2001. The project that Cox presented on the show was so popular with the audience that on the wave of popularity she was able to email database establish her own decor store, interest in which continues to grow. In the feed you will see 1000 little things, each of which captivates with simplicity, conciseness and warmth. Photos are designed in a single color scheme. This account gives some special feeling of peace.

Shop is a platform for handmade craftsmen who create things to decorate the interior. The store was created by two friends, Brandi and Ellie. Girls are real fans of their work. And despite the fact that I gravitate towards the Scandinavian and minimalist style, I am fascinated by their bright eclectic account. Their Instagram page is that rare case when flashy colors and boho do not bother at all. Scroll through their feed, it is filled with a childish sense of the world, gives joy and makes you doubt that the richness of details makes the interior chaotic, sloppy and tasteless. First-class handmade master account. Leslie makes amazing, for my taste, handmade pillows and decorative items.